Chicken and Broccoli Pasta Bake
- 1 pd ground chicken
- 1 pack fresh broccoli chopped into small pieces
- 1 large shallot - chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 jar healthy marinara sauce
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1-2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 box chickpea shell pasta "Banaza pasta made from chickpeas " have it at regular grocery stores or use any healthy pasta you like
- 1-2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- salt and pepper
- In a sauté pan add the oil, chopped shallot and a pinch of salt and cook for about 4 minutes and then add in the ground chicken, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and some more salt and pepper and cook until no longer pink and then add in the broccoli and cook another 5 minutes and set aside.
- Next cook pasta according to package instructions and then drain and rinse and set aside .
- Next add the chicken mixture and pasta to a large baking dish and top with the marinara sauce, parmesan cheese and 1/4 cup of the shredded mozzarella cheese and mix well to combine. Then top with the rest of the mozzarella cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes and enjoy!
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply