Ahi Tuna Poke with Avocado
- 1 sushi grade Ahi Tuna Steak cut into bite size pieces
- 1 avacado scooped out and cut into bite size pieces
- salt and pepper
- 3 TBPS low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoons rice wine vinager
- 1 teaspoon siracha hot sauce
- 1 TBSP toasted sesame seeds
- First, make your sauce for the Poke and add all the sauce ingredients expect the sesame seeds and mix well to combine.
- Next, cut your tuna into bite size pieces and get it into a mixing bowl.
- Then add the sauce to the tuna and mix well to combine and then place it in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- Next, scoop out your avocado and cut it into bite size pieces as well. Then place it in the serving bowl and season it with salt and pepper.
- Then all you need to do is pile the marinated tuna over the top of at the avocado and sprinkle the top with the toasted sesame seeds.
- My daughter Laila and I both LOVE Ahi Tuna Poke so I make it a lot and I hope you love it as much as we do! :)
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply