id="wpurp-container-recipe-3549" data-id="3549" data-permalink="https://flavorfinds.com/recipe/baby-stuffed-baked-potatoes/" data-custom-link="" data-custom-link-behaviour="" data-image="https://flavorfinds.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/IMG_7309.jpg" data-servings-original="4" class="wpurp-container" style="padding-top:10px !important;padding-bottom:10px !important;padding-left:10px !important;padding-right:10px !important;position:static !important;vertical-align:inherit !important;font-size:14px !important;color:#000000 !important;font-family:Open Sans, sans-serif !important;">
Baby Stuffed Baked Potatoes
1. Pre-heat over to 400 degrees. In a large mixing bowl add the potatoes, olive oil, salt ( I used a fancy garlic salt blend my mom gave me as a gift) but use whatever you have :) and toss them around to make sure they are coated evenly.
2. Next place them on a baking sheet lined with foil and roast them for about 40 minutes till they are tender and golden.
3. Meanwhile in a mixing bowl add the butter, sour cream, chives and cheese with some black pepper and mix to combine ( the reason I say 1-2 tablespoon is it depends how much you need to make when you mix it with the potatoes so start with 1 and add more if needed )
4. Once the potatoes are done take them out and slice each one in half, as they cool slightly take a 1/4 measuring spoon and just take a bit of the potato out to make a hole in the potato and add the inside of the potato to the sour cream mixture in the bowl. Blend the potato and sour cream mixture to get a smooth consistency.
5. Next, lower the oven to 350 degrees and place the halved potatoes back on the baking sheet and fill each one with a teaspoon of the mixture and place back in the oven for about 7 minutes and enjoy!!
6. These are a little time consuming but trust me these one biters are worth it!!! :) These are a hit every time!