Baked Asian Chicken Thighs
- 3 TBSP low sodium soy sauce
- 1 TBSP rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 & 1/2 TBSP light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon siracha hot sauce
- First, make the marinade and add it to the ziplock bag with the chicken thighs and place in the refrigerator. I like to keep mine marinating for at least and hour but can leave it as long as you like.
- Then transfer the chicken thighs on a baking sheet sprayed with olive oil cooking spray and bake at 425 degrees for 30 minutes or till cooked through.
- Once the chicken thighs are done simply transfer them to a serving dish and enjoy! The recipes is so easy and delicious and you can serve it with whatever favorite sides you love!
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply