Baked Crispy Parmesan and Garlic Potatoes
- 1/2 bag mini golden potatoes cut in half
- 1 tbsp soft butter I use Brummel & Brown made with yogurt
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese more if needed
- Extra virgin olive oil cooking spray
- salt and pepper
- Cut each potato in half and pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Next, cover a baking sheet with the olive oil and butter and spread it all over the bottom evenly. Then sprinkle the top with parmesan cheese, garlic powder and salt and pepper.
- Then place each potato face side down on the baking sheet. Once the potatoes are on the baking sheet spray the tops with the cooking spray and bake for 25 minutes.
- Once the potatoes are done, take them out of the oven and let them sit a few minutes.
- Then flip them over one at a time and place them on a serving dish. I serve these with my light buttermilk ranch dressing for dipping - this recipe is under the "light fare" tab or search it in the search recipe box.
- These are the best potatoes ever and they can be a side dish or a great appetizer for a party! :)
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply