Grilled Sesame Chicken Skewers
- 1 pack chicken tenders
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 TBSP rice wine vinager
- 1 TBSP pure sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 TBSP toasted sesame seeds for the topping
- 1 scallion chopped for the topping
- wood skewers soaked in water for 15 minutes
- extra virgin olive oil spray
- First get all your marinade ingredients except the sesame seeds and whisk them in a bowl until everything is combined.
- Then pour the marinade over the chicken tenders in a ziplock bag and place in the refrigerator to marinate for a few hours. I did this in the morning and left them in there until dinner time but marinate them as long as you have time for.
- Once the chicken tenders are marinated start to skewer each one with a wooden skewer. Make sure that the skewers have been soaked in water for at least 15 minutes so the they don't burn during the grilling process.
- Then spray a grill or stove top grill pan with some olive oil cooking spray and place the tenders on the grill and start to cook them.
- Cook the tenders for about 5-6 minutes per side until they are cooked through and make sure you have the grill hot enough to get a good char grill marks on them.
- Then simply transfer the chicken skewers to a serving dish and top them with sesame seeds and some chopped green onion and enjoy!
- These are so good and a great appetizer for any party, but also perfect for dinner with your favorite side dishes! :)
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply