Herb Roasted Potatoes
- 3 russet potatoes peeled and cut into cubes
- 3 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chives I used lightly dried herbs - Gourmet Garden can find in the produce section
- 1 teaspoons flat leaf parsely I used lightly dried herbs - Gourmet Garden can find in the produce section
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- salt and pepper
- First wash and peel you potatoes and then cut them into bite size cubes.
- Then soak the potatoes in a bowl of cold water for 1 hour. If you don't have that much time then soak them for at least 30 minutes.
- Next, drain your potatoes and dry them with paper towels. Then add them back to a bowl and coat them with the oil, herbs and salt and pepper and toss them to combine.
- Next, roast them on a baking sheet at 400 degrees and make sure to flip them half way through until golden brown and crispy.
- Then transfer them to a serving dish and enjoy! My daughter Laila loves these and they are a great side dish or appetizer!
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply