Lightened- Up Shrimp Scampi
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lemons juice
- 1 large garlic clove minced - or can add garlic powder 1 teaspoon
- 1 small shallot chopped
- 1 tbsp flat leaf parsely
- salt and pepper
- Place the raw shrimp in a mixing bowl - then in a small mixing bowl add all the sauce ingredients except 1/2 of 1 of the lemons and mix well to combine.
- Next, pour the sauce mixture all over the raw shrimp and toss to combine and set aside. Then pre-heat the oven to 372 degrees.
- Transfer the shrimp to the baking dish and pour all the remaining sauce in the bowl over the top of the shrimp. Bake for 10 minutes until the shrimp are pink and just cooked through - squeeze the last 1/2 a lemon over the top and enjoy!
- I serve this as an appetizer with crusty bread or by itself and you can also have it as and entree for two and serve over pasta or anything else you like.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply