Shrimp, Tomato and Cucumber Salad with Honey Dijon Vinaigrette
- 1 pound extra large shrimp - cooked 16- 20 count - I get mine from Fresh Market
- 1 pint cherry tomato medley cut in half
- 1/2 english cucumber sliced and halved
- 1 small shallot sliced thin
Honey Dijon Vinaigrette
- 1 TBSP dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon basil I used Gourmet Garden lightly dried - can find in the produce section
- 1/3 cup red wine vinager
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- In a salad dressing shaker jar add all the ingredients and shake well to combine.
- Next, add all the ingredients to a large mixing bowl and then cover it with the dressing and mix well to combine.
- Then simply transfer to the shrimp salad to a serving platter and enjoy!
- I made this yesterday for lunch with friends by the pool but it is great anytime. It is a hit for a crowd when you need to bring something to a party, it's so easy to make and absolutely delicious!
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply