Soy Glazed Turkey Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
- 12 extra large raw shrimp peeled and deveined but leave tail on
- 3 slices turkey bacon cut in half and then cut again into strips
- 1 TBPS low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- First prep your ingredients and make your glaze- so add the soy sauce, brown sugar and garlic powder to a small bowl and whisk then set aside. Also, slice your turkey bacon strips and get some toothpicks to hold the bacon in place on the shrimp.
- Next, coat your shrimp in the the olive oil and season with some salt and pepper and set aside.
- Then take each piece of shrimp and wrap one slice around it and hold the bacon in place with a toothpick.
- Next add your wrapped shrimp to a baking sheet lined with foil and pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Next, use a cooking brush and coat each wrapped shrimp with the soy glaze.
- Bake them for 10-12 minutes until they are fully cooked and make sure you check them at 10 minutes because mine were done. However, if your shrimp are larger than mine they might go two more minutes.
- Then simply remove the toothpicks and transfer the shrimp to a serving dish and enjoy!
- I made these as an appetizer but you could make these shrimp for dinner and add a side dish and a salad! I hope you love this easy and delicious recipe as much as I do! :)
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply